Front Desk Officer/ Secretary at Rock Thermal Nigeria Limited
Rock Thermal Nigeria Limited is a duly registered company and operates primarily in Abuja, Nigeria. We are into building construction, importation, distribution and supply of roofing system and steel work. We decided to change the face of building construction by raising delivery standard. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/ Secretary
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
- To carry out the day to day administration of the front office, including attending to visitors/contractors.
- Ensure compliance of visitors/vendors rule on entering the office.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to the appropriate person.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel
- Send monthly report for the used office consumables in the warehouse.
- Manage inventory of all office supplies and maintain an updated inventory list on a monthly basis.
- Processing of clients quotation and local vendors Purchase Order (PO)
- Report to the management on any maintenance that needs attention at the reception area.
- Maintain clear desk policy.
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE/OND from any reputable institution.
- Gender: Preferably Female
- Minimum of 1 year office work place experience.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in billing and basic accounting processes.
- Ability to relate freely with clients
- Must be smart and able to communicate effectively
- Ability to know and meet clients’ needs and wants.
- Must be computer literate with a practical knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Must reside in or within the proximity of Gwarinpa and not more than 30 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Ensure to use the position they are applying for as the title of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed