₦300,000 - 600,000
LAGOS , IKEJA , VICTORIA ISLAND , IKOYI , LAGOS ISLAND , LAGOS MAINLAND , LEKKI , EPE , OJOTA , OSHODI , OJU ELEGBA , APAPA ,
IT and Telecoms
Marketing and Sales
Our client is a team of smart and passionate individuals committed to building solutions that play a key role in meeting the growing global demand for Identity Management.
Job Title: Sales Executive (B2B/Corporate) - Lagos
· Identify and seize profitable business opportunities.
· Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Make cold calls and follow up assiduously; utilize events and opportunities for lead generation and building contact; initiate business opportunities with contacts acquired through different means (cold call, networking, social media etc.); have a wide range of network in varying sectors
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule; coordinate discussions with stakeholders and decision makers; achieve shorter sales closure cycle
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships; visit potential customers for new business; follow up to resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Analyze market data and identify market niche for company's business
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Other functions as assigned by your line manager
· A Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Computer science or Computer engineering
· 5-7 years’ experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Self-driven, decisive and dogged
· Be aware of company's viability and factoring company's viability into pricing and revenue generation
· Understand technology and market trends and future best practice in cash management solutions to meet business needs
· Be well versed on industry trend, competition and how they affect company's business
· Ability to influence market direction within the sector of company's product
· Ability to speak with confidence about price of product; effort to always increase margin of sales; abreast of negotiation skills and confidence to apply them; apply indirect strategies and trade-offs; ability to sway and influence
· Understand company’s strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors; understand industry and market trends affecting the company’s competitiveness.; has a good understanding of competitive products and services within the marketplace
· Willing to make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations
· Passion and curiosity for building and creating things
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
TO APPLY, MAIL DETAILED & SUITABLE CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org