Head, Human Resource at a Start-up Microfinance Bank - Corporate Headhunters Limited
Corporate Headhunters Limited - Our client, a start-up Microfinance Bank located in Ekiti State is seeking to recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resource
- Develop a highly capable and motivated workforce with core competence that by aligning human capital strategies, policies and procedures with the bank’s business strategy.
- Maintain application database and shortlist candidates for tests and interviews.
- Arrange interviews, prepare interview timetables and handle logistics.
- Prepare invitation letters for tests and interviews and regret letters for unsuccessful candidates.
- Answer enquiries related to application, test date, interview dates and interview results.
- Conduct certificate verification, address verification, guarantor verification of new employees and produce verification report.
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Partner with senior and middle level managers in strategy conceptualization, formulation and execution.
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Ensure that staffs are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and their competencies are developed a long career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives.
- Act as a champion for employees, vigorously representing their concerns to senior management.
- Establish systems that will increase employees’ commitments to the organization and their ability to deliver.
- Act as an agent of continuous transformation, shaping processes and developing a culture that together improves the organization’s capacity for change.
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal and make recommendations on such to management.
- Set guidelines for Human Resources policy review and implementation.
- Develop and maintain an employee handbook and ensure effective communication to all employees.
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a human resource information system (HRIS) for the institution.
- Implement all human capital related activities including conducting research and market intelligence into all human capital related matters to critical importance to the bank, such as salary levels, Industry practice, etc.
- Act as an advisor / counsellor / consultant to in effective communication between staff and management and assist executive management in the management of its human capital.
- Implement staff payroll i.e. preparing salaries and all related payroll activities
- Implement the Human Resource Manuals effectively
- Ensure total compliance with HR related policies
- Uphold discipline at the highest standard
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc. / HND / LL.B
- Professional certification especially in ACIB
- MSc or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years working experience
- Must be resident or ready to relocate to Ekiti State
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Let the subject of the mail be "Head, HR- Ekiti".
Note: Please note that qualified candidates will be invited for interviews on Saturday, 14th March, 2020. in Lagos by 10AM.
For more inquiries, please call: 0902 6116 528.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed