Full Stack / Backend Developer at Emplug
IT and Telecoms
Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position beow:
Job Title: Full Stack / Backend Developer
- We are looking for a Fullstack / Backend developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Fullstack / Backend developer will be responsible for Interacting with Frontend Developer, creating Backend Logic, and ultimately aligning user behaviour to actions that drive results.
- You will be working alongside other Frontend Developers, and Software Architects on developing the business logic of our products.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Bash, SSH and Linux Administration in the cloud.
- Git Administration is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Asynchronous & Synchronous programming.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behaviour.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
- Understanding of Micro-service & micro-architecture
- UML, Schema & Database Management is required
- Deep knowledge of Doctrine, Slim / Expressive Framework of PHP.
- Knowledge in React, React-Native is required. (Frontend)
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:email@example.com with the Job Title as the mail subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed