Land Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Job code: 55G/12/19
Job Type: Fulltime
Need: Immediate Hire!
- Leads multiple Department survey parties for the purpose of determining boundaries and topography of real property or oversees the compilation, update and maintenance of real property maps; provides analysis and technical assistance, support, coordination and advice for the development, implementation and maintenance of land surveying-related information technology/systems (ITS/IS) and applications to include global positioning and geographic information systems (GPS/GIS).
- Work requires contact with governmental and private entities.
- Employees at this level establish their own work plan and priorities to meet set objectives. Issues are rarely referred to the supervisor but are handled at the occurrence.
- Coordinates, monitors, and reviews work performance of contracted survey work and associated contracts.
- Identifies and defines parcels for use in transportation projects by using relevant elements of surveying, property description writing, mapping, law, research, measurement, analysis and computation.
- Monitors survey parties and plans future jobs.
- Performs Global Positioning System (GPS), design and/or construction surveying.
- Trains and instructs other survey personnel.
- Travels to identify, coordinate and prioritize future work.
- Uses a variety of surveying software and related hardware.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Knowledge of use of 3D Scanners for undertaking lands topography, hydrography plus measured building surveys
- Ability to analyze data using plans, maps, charts and software such as autoCAD and GIS- Geographic Information System
- Knowledge of legal guiding principles as per boundaries, roads, pipeline and other right of way
- Experience from Construction, Real estate company is an added advantage.
- B.Sc/HND in Land Surveying.
- M.Sc (Added Advantage)
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems.
Application Closing Date
Thursday; 14th February, 2019 at 4pm.
Friday; 15th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a page Cover Letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank Car Park,
Eko Hotel, Victoria Island,
Note: Only applicants that meet ALL requirements will be called.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed