Personal Assistant to the CEO (Female) at Simplinteriors
Simplinteriors - We provide unique handcrafted furniture for Homes and Offices including wooden beds, four poster beds, chests of drawers, dining tables, dining chairs, bookcases, coffee tables and home accessories including cushions, lamps throw pillows and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PA to CEO (Female)
- The CEO of SIMPLINTERIORS is a highly driven, fast paced, goal oriented, successful individual.
- You must be an intelligent, quick thinker and a risk taker.
- Must love interior design
- Be scrupulously organized and love taking care of people
- Work thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner without burdening the CEO unless events demand it.
- Manage interior design vendors, suppliers & Artisans
- Handling operational tasks including mail, PROJECT supplies, etc.
- Overseeing all activities of the CEO office, from the mundane to the extraordinary
- You must thrive on growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last.
- You must be a go-getter and making sure that things actually happen.
- Simplinterors needs an executor, someone who the CEO can count on to get the job done...right...the first time
- Be grounded, operational, organized and professional.
- Be the positive first impression for the firmТs clients and friends
- Be extremely pro‐active in supporting administration and operations
- Be open and embracing as new ideas and projects come up (at an amazing rate)
- Be a lateral thinker and problem solver
- Possess a positive Уcan doФ attitude, knowing that any issue that arises can be overcome, solved, eradicated, left behind, gotten around, defeated and just plain taken care of!
- Discretion and confidentiality
- There are two aspects to this role; the personal side and the business side.
- On the personal side, you must support the CEO with things like:
- Meeting and conference arrangement and confirmation
- Organizing her office
- Anticipating needs and wants in daily operations and preparing accordingly
- Completing family projects such as reminder of family meetings, reunion organizing and photo/video production oversight
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed