Customer Sales Executive at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria's leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam's successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are recruiting for the role of Customer Sales Executive for Sokoto.
- The role is designed to execute sales strategy in driving sales volume while ensuring effective customer relationship management and territorial expansion.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the region.
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- First Degree in any field
- Minimum of 4 years core sales experience.
- Experience in Foam Industry is an advantage.
- Candidate must be resident of Sokoto
- Good driving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed