Business Development Lead (B2B) / Business Development Lead (Governments / NGO) at Travilon Tours and Logistics
Travilon Tours and Logistics is a leading global car rental enterprise dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions in fleet management, chauffeur administration, car rentals, and short- and long-term car leases. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, our mission is to deliver top-tier affordable luxurious transportation services that ensure customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
Travilon tour and Logistics provides services to both individuals and corporate bodies, locally and internationally.Through its membership in the ADM Group, we have direct links with all 2,000 ADM rental locations, in approximately 35 countries around the world. As a result its membership to this group, the business receives bookings from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead (B2B) / Business Development Lead (Governments / NGO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Lead will be responsible for spearheading the growth initiatives of Travilon Tours and Logistics. The ideal candidate will possess a strategic mindset with a robust background in the car rental and fleet management industry, demonstrating a proven track record of expanding business operations and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Identify and capitalize on growth opportunities within the car rental and fleet management sector.
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate clients for car rentals and lease contracts.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and market opportunities.
- Provide detailed reports on business development activities and revenue forecasts.
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enhance brand presence and increase market share.
- Manage and expand the company’s commercial activities that generate revenues.
- Ensure the company adheres to industry laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business development, preferably in the car rental or logistics industry.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian market and the transportation sector is a plus.
Deadline: 29th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Travel on Tours and Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Login And Apply