Opening for a Security Escort at Halogen Security Company Limited
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Escort
- Plan, execute and report on all Security escort tasks
- Coordinate all elements involved in the security escort activity; Escort dispatchers, OPG, Spy police, Security Coordination Room (SCR) and drivers
- Follow-up of Escort security vehicles maintenance and communication systems
- Liaison with Logistics movement on the execution of all movements requiring escorts
- Liaison with GSA; police, military, airport personnel and traffic management authorities whose assistance may be required for the successful execution of escort tasks.
- Manage the selection, training and deployment of orderlies to top management
- Organize escort process routine & non-routine
- Contribute to evaluation of needs & capabilities to the Security Coordinator
- Develop team work between drivers(civilian/SPY) and armed escorts; resolve conflicts
- Ensure availability of quick mobilization of security personnel (real Vs plan)
- Ensure availability of security vehicles (Operations plan Vs Maintenance plan)
- Synergise with Security Coordination Room for coordination and tracking of Escorts
- Liaise with the Logistics department for details of movements that require escorts and for the assignment of civilian escort drivers and repairs/maintenance of escort vehicles
- Address escort requests
- Receive and process motorised escort requests via the escort management system or email
- Assign security resources for approved security escort requests
- Escalate requests for approval as required
- Plan all land and boat transit escorts according to requests or daily needs
- Prepare escort orders
- Assign adequate escorts to land and boat teams including requirement for marine police and security
- Prepare security teams for emergency response
- Supervise escort execution
- Set-up of escort by dispatcher: Assignation of team / vehicles by dispatcher to perform all escort orders
- Readiness of security personnel before departure
- Execution of escort by Convoy commander: Security Risk Assessment by convoy commander with Security control
- Pre-Service briefing before departure
- Check of compliance to standards (communication means, flashlights, etc.)
- Escort execution and reporting by Convoy Commanders
- Tracking of Escort convoys using status reports and tracking tools
- Report escort process performance
- Security anomalies, breaches/incidents
- Process follow-up data (escort start time- real vs plan, # escorts- real vs plan, etc.)
- Report escort performance indicators: % non routine escort requests granted, % Escorts On time In full (routine / non-routine)
- Proposals on how to improve the Escorts process
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- 5-10 years experience in any Government Security Agency
- Good communication, decision making, investigative and analytical skills are required for this
- Good knowledge of the computer system is also required for the position.
- Good knowledge on fleet management will be an added advantage.
- Essential skills Personal leadership skills, time management, relationship and team building, problem solving, good initiative and good decision making skills are essential.
30th March, 2020.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed