Office Assistants at Ayara Ibile Limited
Ayara Ibile Limited is a registered start-up Dispatch Logistics and Real Estate Consultancy, Marketing and Management firm. Our focus is to expand our operation across and beyond the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Yaba and Ogba - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Office Assistants (2) responsible for performing janitorial, cleaning and tidying tasks as well as running important errands at our Yaba (Offices in Lagos. Young Male and Female who are agile and proactive can apply for the role
- Do note that this role is for individuals with a minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or a maximum of OND qualifications (B.Sc and other Higher qualifications will NOT be considered). This is role for Office Assistants and NOT Executive Assistant.
- Maintain daily cleaning of the office premises and office equipment
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work-related errands as requested within and outside the office premises
- Calling for repairs and monitoring equipment artisans
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Strictly minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND qualification (BSc and other Higher qualifications will NOT be considered)
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must reside in Lagos only (Preferably those residing in areas close to Yaba)
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
Deadline: 8th March, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated will be given prompt attention as successful candidates commence work immediately!
Login And Apply