JOB OPPORTUNITY!! HR/Admin Officer at an Oil and Gas Marine Service Company - Trithel International Consulting Limited
RIVERS , PORT HARCOURT ,
Oil and Gas
Trithel International Consulting Limited - Our client, a thriving company in the Oil and Gas Marine service industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client seeks to employ an intelligent, hardworking individual with a considerable wealth of human resource knowledge and in particular, international modern Human Resource trends as its Human Resource Officer
- The successful candidate would be required to strengthen the Human Resource department, ensuring that human resource functions of the company are seamlessly managed for the effective and efficient performance of the company’s operations.
- Resource planning to ensure that the jobs within the organizational structure are a fit for the company’s organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain employee competency matrix.
- Develop and maintain personnel records and documents in an efficient and effective manner.
- Update and strengthen company’s condition of service, HR policies and procedures.
- Generate monitoring, evaluation and learning tools to measure Human Resource Management(HRM) performance and staff satisfaction.
- Organize and coordinate the company’s entire recruitment process from producing job profiles to the induction stage.
- Supervise the severance of exiting staff; conducting exit interviews, separation checklist adherence, closure of files.
- Develop, strengthen and administer the company’s performance appraisal process and utilizing same for identifying training needs, professional development and career/succession planning.
- Design and manage a sustainable total reward strategy for the company that supports the attraction and retention of staff.
- Produce and document standard operating work procedures for all departmental processes within the company.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Personnel Management or any Social Science.
- Masters in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations.
- Minimum of 4-5 years cognate experience.
- Membership of Personnel or Human resource professional body will be an added advantage.
- Age: Not Above 35 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable organizational, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of Nigerian Employment laws and practices and its application.
- Result Oriented.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office ( Excel,Word and Powerpoint).
Applications Closing Date
11th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "HR/Admin Officer" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed