The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Locations: Jos - Plateau, Abakaliki - Ebonyi and Wukari - Taraba
- Sale and distribution of Agrochemicals
- Establishing new sale accounts, obtain orders and service existing accounts.
- Organizing seminars and demonstrations for farmers and other stakeholders on the usage and functions of existing and new agrochemicals.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Making checks and balances and monitoring of dealers stock in relation to their credit balances.
- Providing the company with market intelligence and offering advice on the necessary line of actions to be taken towards improving quality and sale of the products
- Writing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports of progress made and challenges encountered and offering professional advice where need be.
- Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with customers, and prospects within assigned territory.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Product knowledge
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed