Sales Analyst at Fadac Resources and Services
Marketing and Sales
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a well-established group of company located in Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- Our client is in need of a Sales Analyst to collect, analyse data, evaluate monthly and annual sales targets and forecasts.
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate monthly and annual sales targets and forecasts.
- Collection and analysis of sales data
- Created standardized and customized reports to accumulate quantitative data so as to enhance sales
- Any other analysis work related to manufacturing assigned by Managing Director
- Analyse seasonal orders by SKUs to determine which items have excess or insufficient re-order levels. Recommend actions to resolve sales issues, promote SKUs, manage supply chain
- Recommend and implement strategies to increase sales of key SKUs whilst looking at the inventories availability at different locations including the factory.
- B.Sc minimum qualification
- 3-5 years of experience as a sales Analyst.
- Full knowledge of the various functions in the manufacturing industry
- Maximum Analytical Skills
- Must be a go getter.
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
- ERP exposure of Sales module (preferably ESS ebizframe10 or any ERP)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its various functions.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed