Job Opening: Support Worker (Mental Health) at Synapse Services
₦15,000 - 30,000
ANAMBRA , AWKA ,
Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, Anambra, and Lagos. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Worker (Mental Health)
Location: Awka, Anambra
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- OND/ NCE in any Health Related or other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Awka.
- Must be Flexible to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org making the Job Title and location the subject of your mail, e.g Support Worker(Mental Health- Awka)
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed