Gardner at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Gardner
- You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
Ideal Candidates should have:
- SSCE or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed