Heirs Holdings is improving lives across Africa by investing in key sectors that are transforming the continent. We are creating a lasting legacy for all Africans who will tomorrow inherit the Africa that we are building today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Executive
Job ID: 76
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job Type: Full Time
- Heirs Holdings is looking to recruit a Content Executive for our philanthropy business. The Content Executive will drive content strategy, development, production, media monitoring, archiving and support in brand management, public relations and traditional marketing activities.
- Create a goal-driven and comprehensive content marketing plan from the TEF yearly strategic plan
- Produce, crowd-source and disseminate 6 Alumni and Mentor Stories per month from entrepreneurship database
- Contribute content to the Afri-capitalist Magazine as designated by the Editor.
- Produce 12 reflective thought pieces - 1 piece per month - on trends and impact of entrepreneurship on the African continent.
- Work with Head of MCC to refresh all TEF brand collateral.
- Proactively manage the existing social media pages of TEF Leadership - CEO and Director Partnerships and Evaluation - to position and project TEF leadership as experts in the entrepreneurship space.
- Proactively develop a content plan and articles/learning materials for the TEF Hub as assigned by the Head of MCC
- Periodically manage TEF’s digital archive for ease of retrieval of content: 2010 to 2018 timeline.
- Collate and scan TEF leadership contact cards after events in and out of office. Manage raw spreadsheet of TEF contact database.
- Support the Head of Digital in managing mailing lists on Mailchimp or any other identified tool.
- Proactively populate TEF yearly event calendar with relevant global events. Pitch events that require TEF presence to CEO and Head of MCC and support communications before, during and after events.
- Manage CEO Speaker Engagement calendar, including, logistics, talking points, presentations and follow up post event.
- Track and monitor all engagement of the brand key words and produce daily mentions report for the Chairman and MCC team.
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement.
- Result oriented.
- Great relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed