Data Analyst - State Facilitator at Deloitte Nigeria
IT and Telecoms
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst - State Facilitator
Reference Number: DUN044
- U-Report 24x7 is an SMS based platform which is used to reach out to affected and at-risk populations as part of broader community engagement, designed to supporting emergency response in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe States. With about 84% of people with access to mobile phones in the northeastern states, U-Report is well positioned to support positive behavioral outcomes; act as a feedback and complaints mechanism for improved accountability and serve as a resource for lifesaving information to the affected population. U-Report 24x7 platform is used to send messages in real-time to populations in the three States throughout the Humanitarian Programming Cycle.
- With the growing number of COVID-19 cases, there is a huge demand to provide frequent, timely and accurate information to create awareness and educate members of the public on prevention and control measure to prevent the spread of Corona Virus. U-Report 24x7 is positioned as an effective tool to support risk communication, tackle misinformation and guide communities on where to seek assistance virtually.
- A social media consultant is needed to ensure timely dissemination of useful information on risk communication on COVID-19 and all other programmatic areas on all social media outlets; twitter, Facebook, Instagram and U-Report website.
- Develop a simple engagement plan which will list all the online activities to engage young people around
- COVID-19 and timelines
- Organize online engagement activities for young people around COVID-19, such as Facebook Live event, online workshops etc. including coordination with the speakers, developing the content and messaging, the script, setting up the online event, etc.
- Develop information on prevention and spread of COVID-19 on U-Report for dissemination via social media.
- Managing content on the U-Report 24x7 website (with focus on the current COVID-19 public health challenge).
- Develop and share correct information to address emerging myths and rumors around COVID-19 as well as other health and humanitarian issues
- Create a social media planner for all platforms quarterly
- Solicit content from the programme sections who will be leading on developing the content. Identify social media youth influencers to amplify content
- Mapping of available online resources/courses related to skills training, online internships and jobs which young people can assess
- Develop articles with programme sections for U-Report 24x7 pages in line with weekly poll results collating and producing U-Report material for dissemination via social media.
- Monitoring and following up on U-Report 24x7 data across all social media platforms.
- Design and disseminate a social media package on U-Report 24x7 and the campaign (including key messages and publicity materials such as branded hashtags, post designs, cover photos, etc.) Establish and coordinate a vibrant group of social media advocates for the campaign
- Revitalize, populate and update Facebook page with significant increase in members, likes and shares
- Schedule twitter updates, meets, chats with a significant increase in followers and retweets
- Support the design of an innovative and interactive, easy to use website on the campaign
- Conduct regular field monitoring of reach, and engagement on U-Report 24x7 and document testimonials, challenges and recommendations
- Content for youth engagement related to COVID-19
- All U-Report polls related materials are managed and uploaded on all social media platforms.
- Effective coordination and collaboration with youth network partners.
- Monthly update on visibility activities for U-Report24x7 in the North East.
- Ensure 5-6 daily posts on all social media handles.
- Monthly report on all activities
- University Degree in Communications, Digital marketing or Business Management
- At least 3 years professional work experience in research and data analytics.
- Experience using all social media handles and managing social media campaigns.
- Advance level experience of use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience developing content and articles for social media pages Ability to manage content on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and website.
- Strong writing and communication skills and the aptitude to handle advanced data integrity tests.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential. Fluency in a local dialect (Hausa or Kanuri) is desired.
- The role reports to the Senior Data Analyst
- The contract duration is 12 Months
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed