Customer Service Representative (Call Center) at Infostrategy Technology Limited
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Team Lead Customer Service
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for telemarketing, responding to incoming calls from the customers, answer inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering calls professionally and responds to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Timely checking and treating of all transactions on the CMS.
- Checking and treating of all customer and work E-mails
- Checking and Treating of WhatsApp messages
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Influences customers to all services and products channels available to purchase and make payment.
- Identifying and escalating issues on time by reporting to supervisor.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations..
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Must be resident in Abuja
- First Degree in Communications or related field
- Must have at least 1-2 years relevant experience in a call center
- Must be available for a 24/7 Shift work schedule
- Must be customer centric
- Must be patient
- Must be computer literate.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
- Must be highly accurate and responds timely to calls
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letter of Interest and CV as a single PDF file only to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be "Call Center - Abuja".
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed