Project Engineer (Piling or Foundation Works) at DexNova Consulting Limited
Dexnova Consulting Limited - Our client in the construction industry in Bayelsa is due to start with piling works required to provide bearing capacity for projected facilities and foundations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Piling or Foundation Works)
- In order to validate the daily progress and quality of these piling works, we are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated graduates with 10 years relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial construction.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Check location of pile correspond with drawings
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, Sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam and so on
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile and shoe has not failed and ensure constant checking on same.
- Resident in Bayelsa will only be considered.
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, structural engineering, construction engineering or Geo-technical engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed