Electrician / Power Technician at Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited
Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited is an agricultural products processing company located in Offa, Kwara State. We operate a rice processing mill that produces par-boiled head rice and we deliver to the final customer through distributors. We add value to nutrition and overall well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician / Power Technician
- The electrician test and maintain electrical equipment and ensure facilities and equipment are adequately maintained and in proper working order at all times.
- Receive verbal or written instructions, reads board, or confer with supervisor for work instruction.
- Plan the sequence of operations, applying special knowledge of electrical techniques.
- Work in teams to accomplish overall maintenance task regarding safety, efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance of equipment and appliances.
- Read circuit and other technical diagram and blue-print for quick trouble shooting
- Inspect transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Trouble shoot electrical issue using appropriate testing devices with minimum downtime.
- Carry out all scheduled preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment and installation
- Carry out daily, weekly, monthly routine checks on machines and equipment
- Fuel generator when need arises.
- Carryout other jobs that may be assign to him by the supervisor
- Performs all job duties within the electricity distribution company standards, regulatory or statutory.
- Health and safety- ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- He / she must be 30yrs above
- He / she must be able to work in physically demanding environment and most extreme conditions, including hot, cold, wet, and steamy environment
- He / she must work in all shift conditions, including nights and weekends.
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, stooping, climbing, twisting, and entering into confined spaces and elevated surfaces.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in all-weather condition.
- The applicant must have a minimum educational level of OND with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Send CV to the "HR Department" via:
Hillcrest Agro-Allied Industries Limited,
Human Resource Department,
Amberi Ajase-Ipo Offa road,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed