Tradesman (Welder) at Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited
Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited is an agricultural products processing company located in Offa, Kwara State. We operate a rice processing mill that produces par-boiled head rice and we deliver to the final customer through distributors. We add value to nutrition and overall well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tradesman (Welder)
- The tradesman ensure facilities and equipment are adequately maintained and in proper working order at all times.
- Receive verbal or written instructions, reads board, or confer with supervisor for work instructions
- Plan the sequence of operation, applying special knowledge of trade
- Work in teams to accomplish overall maintenance task regarding safety, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Inspects work piece for defects using templates, drawings, square, tape measure, etc., to identify quality related exceptions using manual and judge condition and action to be taken.
- Troubleshoot work related problems by applying knowledge and experience to effectively maintain maintenance goals.
- Reads measurement devices such as tape measure, combination square, callipers, T square, etc., to fix quality products that require exact specifications and rework as needed.
- Manoeuvres work piece by hand in a repetitive manner conductive to efficiency, job specifications, safety, and quality goals.
- Performs all job duties within trade standards, regulatory or statutory requirements.
- Health and safety ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- He / she must be 30yrs above
- He / she must be able to work in physically demanding environment and most extreme conditions, including hot, cold, wet, and steamy environment
- He / she must work in all shift conditions, including nights and weekends.
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, stooping, climbing, twisting, and entering into confined spaces and elevated surfaces.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in all-weather condition.
- The applicant must have a Trade Test with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Send CV to the "HR Department" via:
Hillcrest Agro-Allied Industries Limited,
Human Resource Department,
Amberi Ajase-Ipo Offa road,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed