E-Commerce Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
- Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
- Due to expansion they are currently in need of an E-Commerce Manager.
- Coordinate and facilitate online sales and website development. Maintain and update online marketing for the brand.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Coordinate and facilitate end to end online sales for delivery and payment
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc.)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Manage our supply chain
- Online sales development
- Extensive market knowledge and how competitors are doing
- Coordinate online sales.
- Update product information and content on the website
- Create images, promotions etc. for display on the website
- A degree in Digital Marketing or a solid background in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar position/capacity.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
- In-depth understanding of web designs and basic graphic design
- Must possess strong analytical
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed