Human Resource Officer at ReelFruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth - retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level.
- The duties include: talent management, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies & procedures manual.
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly departmental goals indicating individual KPI’s and performance plans in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organisation.
- Acquire and manage talent through proper recruitment and selection to the on boarding process for all levels in the organisation.
- Perform compensation and benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, loan claims and administration, leave application process and revises as necessary.
- Facilitate the performance appraisal process and provide the necessary feedback (coaching, pep talk, job enrichment, training, promotion, demotion, termination) for every staff of the organisation.
- Improve Manager and employee performance by managing conflict, counselling, coaching and exit interviewing.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of every department and services performed.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- 0-2 years prior experience as an HR assistant or executive
- Minimum of B.Sc /B.A in Human Resource Management or any related Management course
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively organise allocated work activities, work to tight deadlines and assist in the effective organisation of task and events.
- Proven practical experience in the use of Office Suite
- Ability to think logically and solve problems occurring within normal work routine
- Ability to interact with others and build relationships
- High accuracy in record keeping and documentation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient in use of recruitment and HR software systems
- Willingness to support and assist other team members when required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed