Principal at Christycaleb Schools
Christycaleb Schools - A new international secondary school with a multidisciplinary approach is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal
- We are seeking to appoint a Principal with impeccable qualities who can further develop the strategic direction of the College, whilst being true to its values, and committed to ensuring that all our young people achieve their full potential.
- Over the coming year you will be instrumental, alongside the Management Committee, in exploring options for new partnerships and providing exceptional learning experiences and extensive enrichment opportunities with moral values.
- Minimum educational qualification must be a Masters' degree in Education or other related subject areas / 10 years teaching experience for principal.
- Must computer literate (at least at intermediate level)
- Minimum educational qualification must be a NCE/5 years teaching experience for teachers.
- Proven track record of excellent leadership
- Knowledge of the value of project-based learning and coaching
- Determination to maintain excellent standards
- Robust approach to systems
- Ability to pioneer
- Commitment to engage with and serve the whole community.
- The successful candidate must be a team player, who can motivate and inspire all key stakeholders. You will have high expectations for all, tenacity to drive change in a challenging environment and above all else have a good sense of humour.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV immediately to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Submit hard copies of their CV to:
66b Coker Road, Off town planning way,
For further enquiries, please call: 08100000678.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed