The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Traffic
Reference No: EH/SCM/002
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To ensure prompt receipt of Company materials, clearing & forwarding of all company consignments and processing of relevant documents.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Liaise with suppliers to ascertain delivery schedules and ensure that materials (local and foreign) are delivered and received on time
- Carryout inspection and verification of materials in user departments and warehouse and process shipping documents (where applicable)
- Ensure that Customs, Ports Authority, Airport, Shipping agencies are contacted on matters relating to imports and ensure that import duties and charges are perfectly calculated and processed
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) design
- Stock Audit and Inventory Reconciliation
- Material Requirement Planning.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed