Coiled Tubing & Pumping Field Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coiled Tubing & Pumping Field Supervisor
Location: Onshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Shall be responsible for the safe execution of Coiled tubing (CT) and pumping operations during interventions
- Responsible for Permit To Work (PTW) preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process and well site tool box talks with site team.
- Shall have a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline intervention operations.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of CLIENT assets, in respect of well intervention operations.
- Shall ensure required well barriers are in place for any form of interventions operation
- Lead and supervise specialized CT and pumping teams in the execution of onsite well intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize Well intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the supervision of well intervention superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- Shall have an On-site functional responsibility for up to 6 to 25 persons during intervention operations.
- Prepare and follow up wireline tools and equipment spare parts Inventory owned by CLIENT
- Shall be involved in onshore system integration testing (SIT) at contractor operational base
- Shall possess a minimum of with 10 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (coiled tubing, pumping, stimulation services).
- Minimum of HND or BSc/BEng. in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for similar operations for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have a good knowledge Halliburton, Schlumberger, baker and Weatherford pumping equipment
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS / THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
- Well Services, Coiled Tubing, Pumping, Stimulation Services.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed