Customer Service Officer at HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls from Customers
- Handle and respond to CustomersТ Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Liaise with Dispatch riders and Logistics officers to provide feedback to Customers
- Escalate Customers' issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while taking the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support
- HND or B.Sc in related field of study
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent email etiquette
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
N40,000 - N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed