Vacancy for a Sales Executive (ISP) at Lorache Group
Marketing and Sales
Lorache Group - Our client an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate is searching for an active and vibrant individual with knowledge on sales initiatives to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (ISP)
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned regional area.
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all trade channels in Abuja.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with BTL activities and budget management.
- Leading efforts to leverage the Brand Positioning and solidify the company's superiority and achieve top of mind awareness among Abuja target audience.
- Execute all the below the line and promotion activities in Abuja
- Creating visibility at the trade & other consumer touch points.
- Plan and execute campaign events with ambassadors and champions, Identify innovative ways of promoting brand through specific issue-based campaign events in Abuja region
- Identify and ensure partnerships with relevant platforms, brands and persons to maximize brand visibility in Abuja
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand and competitors performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Reporting promptly on the whole marketing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe Suite etc.
- Should have worked in a TELCO /ISP/ Broad band service provider. Candidates with experience in a TELCO and Broad Band service provider would be preferred.
- The person must be a self –starter and should have the ability to work on his own
- Candidates with experience in customer Acquisition side and customer retention side ( CLM) would be preferred
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Prefered candidates must have experience in Telecoms/ISP
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org also copy email@example.com using the Position and Location applied for as Subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.