The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Risk Analyst
Reference No: EH/ICT/015
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To provide necessary support in establishing controls for mitigating IT risks and ensuring security of business information and processing assets in line with policies, regulations and standards
Key Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate security controls of IT and information assets in comparison to security policies, standards and best practices and design secure infrastructure solutions and applications, facilitating the implementation of protective and mitigating controls
- Work directly with third parties and other internal departments to facilitate information security risk analysis and risk management processes and to identify acceptable levels of residual risk and conduct technical risks assessments such as vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Assess potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network and on information technology infrastructure, application and information assets and make recommendations
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Information Technology disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Information Technology disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information security
- Risk Management
- IT Audit and Compliance.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed