The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Program & Change Management
Reference No: EH/ICT/003
- To provide professional management support for IT projects and establish standards and processes for successful delivery of IT projects
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage execution of large complex strategic IT projects as defined in the NNPC Project Delivery Framework and manage change control process in relation to the project/programme, gain agreement for revisions to the scope from project sponsors, and ensure projects continue to meet business objectives
- Facilitate IT Project communication and stakeholders’ engagement across the organization and manage Organisational change arising from IT Projects delivery
- Participate in IT budget planning, development, review and sustenance of IT Projects delivery standards, methods, guidelines, techniques, tools and control structures for effective management of all IT projects
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Information Technology disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Information Technology disciplines, plus Master's Degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with at least 5 years working experience at Managerial/ Leadership level in an organization of comparative size .
- Experience in oil and gas industry and in similar functional area is an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Partnering and Value Realization
- IT Strategy and Governance.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.