Head, Farming Operations at a Poultry Farm
A Poultry Farm located at Km 5 Ajase-Ipo - Offa Road, Amberi village, Kwara State is looking for persons with working experience in the poultry farms who will develop and lead execution of innovative ideas and strategies in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Farming Operations
Location: Amberi Village, Kwara
Reports to: The Managing Director
- Meet and surpass targets farming operation that delivers bold results.
- Draw a farming operations budget from the company’s annual business plan and
- Oversee all aspects of the farming operations.
- Compliance with statutory regulations, governing poultry farming by standards, policies, and plans.
- Design and Implement the farming operation business plan strategy
- Design and implement and ensure continuous monitoring of the program.
- HND or B.Sc in Animal Science and Production; or DVM in Veterinary Medicine.
- 10 years in the Poultry industry.
- The poultry industry and business.
- Business Analysis and production planning/scheduling.
- Animal health, management and disease diagnostic.
- Basic costing, finance, and business management principles.
- The persons must have strong leadership skills, able to train and mentor, able to plan, schedule, coordinate direct, and control effectively.
- Desired personal attributes are: Highly organized; Significant ability to multi-task effectively, Ability to work with all levels of management; Build partnerships and teams.
- Assertive and tenacious.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed