Environmental Management Scientist at Fundamental Integrated Site Appraisal Services (FISAS) Limited
Fundamental Integrated Site Appraisal Services (FISAS) Limited is the First Integrated Geological and Environmental Data Collection and Interpretation company in Nigeria. We provide Investors and Developers with a one-stop-shop for integrated design data necessary for sustainable infrastructure development and maintenance management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Management Scientist
- Role of the Environmental Scientist
- Develop best-fit research methods and systems for environmental study;
- Use observations, samples, and specimens to collect data;
- Process, interpret and communicate study/research data in a technical report;
- Review current scientific literature on an ongoing basis to stay abreast of developments in the field;
- Present research findings to internal and external stakeholders through a variety of media channels;
- Create project timelines and budgetary metrics;
- Ensure quality, integrity, project organization.
- The candidate must be between 24 and 35 years old, and hold a Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Upper Division) or a Master's Degree in any of the following areas: Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Soil and Plant Science, Ecology Environmental management, and related areas.
- Working experience and knowledge of ISO 14001 could be an advantage.
- The suitable candidate will work in the Abuja office, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed