Employing an Accountant at Adebola Sobanjo & Co.
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of an Accountant in our reputable firm.
- Preparation of Business plan for clients
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping for the firm
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Training of SME's on preparation of accounts and taxation
- Acts as Technical Assistant to the Chairman
- Acts as Company's liason with regulatory bodies such as LIRS, FIRS, PENCOM, ITF etc for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Educational Qualification: BSc or BA in Accounting or Finance related course. MSC/MBA/MA is an added advantage
- Experience: 4+ years
- Professional Qualification: ACA or FCA
- Proficient in accounting Software (sage) and other IT Skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written), Good Interpersonal relationship, Neat in Appearance and presentation. NOT more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For Gender Balance - Male candidates residing on the Island or close to the Island are preferred.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed