Building Technician at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Technician
- Drawing up plans for the senior construction and surveying staff
- Calculating basic costs and passing them to the quantity surveyor to make the final estimate
- Working with suppliers and negotiating prices to buy materials, equipment and labour
- Making sure that the site complies with all health and safety regulations
- Discussing local planning regulations with the building control surveyors from the local council
- Supervising the craft workers and the operatives on site
- Checking that progress is within planned completion dates and to budget
- Attending meetings between contractors, building inspectors and clients
- Perhaps specialising in one aspect of work, for example purchasing, while working under the supervision of the company buyer
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- A minimum of five years industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail and good design
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people and time management skills
- The ability to work well both as part of a team and on your own
- Strong technical drawing skills
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software and modelling programmes.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: email@example.com using "Building Tech" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed