Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency (KADHSMA) Graduate (BSc, BA, HND) Internship Program
Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency (KADHSMA) is a Logistics and Supply Chain Management organization that provides innovative and sustainable healthcare supply chain solutions.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Post NYSC Internship Training in Logistics and Supply Chain Management for Graduates (BSc, BA, HND)
Slot: 3 Openings
Duration: 6 Months
- The KADHSMA Supply Chain Education Hub is a strategic business unit that provides Operations Research, Training and Capabilities development in Supply Chain Management practice in collaboration with Strategic Partners and Universities (Kaduna State University) delivered by practitioners to solve real-world problems in a socially responsible manner.
- KADHSMA has been granted provisional accreditation status as an Internship training centre by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- As a recipient of a grant on Health Supply Chain Management, we are seeking fresh graduates who are willing to be mentored & coached to develop skills and competencies in the practice of Health Supply Chain Management.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply, in-line with our support for women in Science Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
- Candidates must be between ages 22-28 years.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon; 19th June 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a One-paged typed Application Letter (font type Times New Roman; font-size 12; line spacing 1.15) stating suitability for the internship opportunity and attach a Two-paged Curriculum Vitae (CV) to this address:
The Executive Secretary,
Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency,
No 2 United Texile road,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed