Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Toppolier Concrete / Bridge Construction Engineer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Monitoring and testing of concreting work (cycle shift method)
- Teaching and guiding local employees for their specific tasks
- Review of occupational safety measures
- Planning and definition of working hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Coordination of job rotation
- ordering materials
- Documentation and internal reporting to site management
- Training as a concrete worker, bricklayer, carpenter or metal worker and additional qualification as a master / polisher
- Several years of professional experience in bridge construction / infrastructure construction, especially in the prestressing of bridges in the cycle shift method and, if necessary, cantilever construction
- Knowledge of design details and relevant building codes, safety regulations and quality standards for prestressing
- Employee management
- Good English knowledge.
- Collaboration with one of the largest bridge construction projects in West Africa
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company-owned camp is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site
- An interesting job in an experienced international team.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed