Collection Agent at Altara Credit Limited
KWARA , ILORIN ,
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on overdue account.
- Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent accounts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Post customers’ check and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Adhere to collections policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Visit defaulting customers for payment
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work with stress and under pressure.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job role and location as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed