Security Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
- General supervision of the security operatives
- Handling all security related matters and guards
- Posting of security guards within the premises and at the various expatriate quarters
- Attendance at all security meetings under the supervision and control of the HRMs
- Submission of daily/weekly security matters reports to the HRMs as at when due.
- Serves as workers(s) observer while at work to avoid loitering, gossiping, rumor mongering, close monitoring of the perimeter fence, lavatories etc.
- Must be an intelligent, physically fit, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the management team and who is able to communicate security related concepts.
- Good knowledge of crime prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution.
- Experience with the military or other Para-military services.
- Must possess good investigation skills and write clear reports.
- Ex-membership of any of the disciplined forces will be an added advantage
- Must have stamina for strenuous duties and also be of unquestionable character and integrity
- Adequate knowledge of security issues in a large organization.
- B.Sc. Degree in Social Science discipline or equivalent qualification is required
- Minimum of 4-5 years hands-on experience in the FMCG and or manufacturing industry.
- Must reside around Ikotun and its environ.
- Membership of a recognized security association is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using "Security Supervisor" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed