Financial Accountant at Samhays Limited (SHL)
Samhays Limited (SHL) has been a leader in the Automobile Paint Industry for over 35 years. Our aim is to always provide our customers with the best products and services. We are equipped with the resources and technical expertise needed to make your vehicle look like a brand new vehicle. We work hard to maintain our reputation of excellent customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop efficient financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team and Shareholders.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, tax, and treasury departments.
- Oversee the financial operations of foreign operations.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Have a clear understanding of Fiduciary responsibilities and Implement operational best practices to avoid, mitigate or detect in a timely manner risks associated with all Income and Assets of the Company.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Daily reconciliations of Bank Statements,monitoring and supervision of income streams and inventory reconciliations from HQ and branch sales.
- Supervision of stock taking exercises.
- Timely submission of relevant financial statements as at when requested by the management( Prior day Sales Income Vs Cash&Bank Collections ,Cashflow statements, income statements, balance sheets etc).
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors in a timely manner.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Efficient Working capital management.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investor
- The candidate Financial Accountant should have a B.Sc / BA degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Trading or Manufacturing Company.
- The Candidate must be Proactive and result oriented.
- Preferred candidate: A valid driver’s license. MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Will work in an office environment.
- Extensive travel to company subsidiaries / Dealers / Branches will be necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: Jobs@Samhaysng.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Login And Apply