Business Development Manager at Talents and Skills Africa
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC - Our client is the foremost one stop shop for every office need, be it stationery, lighting or furniture - all conveniently located in one spacious address in one of the most central locations in Abuja.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking to recruit a Highly productive Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Honest & Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive
- Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle and work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Director of the company
- Ensuring & following up company documentation to be up-to-date
- Invoicing and ensuring deliveries to Clients in an orderly manner
- Tap the Potential Clients by Daily sales calls, visits & daily follow ups as per the visit plan
- Bringing in New customers every month
- Inventory Management
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients and writing business proposals
- Identifying requirements for Corporates, NGOs and converting into sales.
- Approaching & building relations with Governments sectors and completing Tenders, meeting submission deadlines and doing necessary follow ups to ensure we get order.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Key Account Management
- Closing sales leads & proper follow up for cold/hot deals
- Proper database maintaining and reporting weekly basis
- Decent Communication Skills - Has to know Microsoft Excel, Word & Power-point properly and speak, read & write English properly
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Sending regular emails and mailers to clients
- Tracks competition closely and suggest necessary action to ensure we are ahead of our competitors at all time.
- Experienced BDM with contacts in NGOS, Corporates, Private & Public Sector.
- Work with no supervision
- Graduate, IT background is mandatory
- Must be located in Abuja, Nigeria
- Minimum 4 - 5 years in similar functions
- Should be result oriented.
- Should have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Should have good analytical thinking & team management qualities.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed