Marketing and Public Relations Specialist at Trekk Scooters
Marketing and Sales
Trekk Scooters is Africa's first indigenous micro-mobility giant company, with coverage across all Africa states. We are redefining communities’ access to smart and affordable mobility. Using an efficient, fun and environmentally friendly means of transportation, we’re building better people, communities and a greener earth. From one community to another, we’re making the world a better place to live in through our sustainable micro-mobility transport.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing And Public Relations Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Volunteer
- We offer a dynamic work environment, and an opportunity to collaborate with passionate individuals using cutting-edge technologies. We therefore need a vibrant Public Relations Manager to stand in the gap between us and our esteemed customers by promoting our dynamic, eco-friendly and customer centric brand.
Reporting directly to the COO, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Build strong influence in target communities and media and creating positive influence on the general public.
- Identifying and nurturing direct and indirect media relationships with press and influencer communities through, story pitching, media test drive events and public speaking platforms.
- Creating, planning, implementing and managing campaigns to support product, category or brand growth across communities, campuses, estates and cities.
- Translating defined message and key messages into actionable initiatives to broaden TREKK SCOOTERS brand awareness in the region, and deepen understanding among targeted consumers.
- Helping to build and maintain TREKK Scooters media database, particularly local media.
- Supporting local business operation including, but not limited to, media cooperation, PR support for local sales activities, PR support for local new store openings and other store happenings,
- Defining PR KPIs and regularly monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance.
- Any other related duties as assigned, based on the business needs.
You will be highly considered if you have the following:
- Proven record of PR activities such as planning and execution preferably in high-tech, auto, or related industries.
- Established local media relationship. Experience with issues and crisis management highly desired.
- Strong communication skills in English and at least one Nigerian Language (oral and written).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. News, Advertising, and Communication backgrounds are preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in communication, public relations and marketing.
- Superb organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility regarding work days and hours
- Skill in managing an intercultural team.
- Data Science and its applications.
- Dedication, drive and self motivation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed