Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Education Advisor
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
- The Senior Education Advisor (SEA) will provide technical oversight, expertise, and guidance regarding the design and implementation of technical activities including reading instruction, teaching, and learning materials, assessment, pre-service and continuous professional development (including coaching), and education systems strengthening;
- Contribute knowledge of effective school research findings and practices; review, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of the project’s technical approaches and recommend improvements to meet project goals;
- Lead or closely oversee the production of project deliverables.
- Master's degree in Education, Curriculum Development, Literacy, or a related field; Ph.D. preferred.
- 5 years of experience leading the technical design and implementation of early grade reading activities.
- Experience working with communities, government, and other donors to support improved reading preferred
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa a plus
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed