Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist at Chemonics International (Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto)
BAUCHI , ABUJA , SOKOTO ,
Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
- The Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist will provide technical leadership on gender, equity and social inclusion in each project component; support in the design and delivery of capacity building and training efforts;
- Conduct and/or assist with gender equality and inclusion analyses to identify gaps and entry points for project interventions and implementation strategies to address them; and conduct and/or coordinate support research on gender, equity and inclusion in EGR policy, instruction, systems, and dissemination of lessons learned to the donor and policy community.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience on gender, equity and inclusion activities with donor-funded programs in Nigeria
- Experience leading staff and representing the project with donors and government stakeholders.
- Experienced trainer; expertise in capacity development
- Fluency in English and Hausa required.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed