Personal Assistant at a Reputable Company
A reputable Company that is into distribution of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Provide secretariat support to the Managing Director
- Remind the MD of important task and deadlines
- Collate information, prepare memos and manages database and filling system
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the MD
- Keeping an up to date activity Calendar for the managing director.
- Reading and responding to mail daily as need arises.
- Overseeing travel arrangements for the Managing Director
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters and forms
- Preparation of regularly scheduled report
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Carry out other duty assigned by the MD
- BSc or HND in Secretarial Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Strong written and Verbal communications skills.
- Smart and Intelligent.
- Female candidates preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed