Customer Service Executive at Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in a Business related course, Sales and Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Must work well under pressure and be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously with an excellent sense of prioritization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Candidates with proficiency in two major Nigerian local dialects (Hausa and Yoruba) will have added advantage;
- Excellent grasp over Microsoft Office Applications including database management experience;
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability;
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations;
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed