Secretary at a Trading Conglomerate - Mazars Nigeria
Mazars Nigeria - Our client is a trading conglomerate that has been in existence for over 20 years is looking to add to its team competent and vibrant female who will bring fresh ideas and insights to its workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Job Code: SEC001
- The Secretary will maintain the smooth running of the office by assuming the duty of a clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Setup online/virtual meetings, handle mails, maintain calendar
- Prepare and type letters, disseminate correspondence
- Maintain Databases and filing systems
- Manage office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake receptionist duties
Required Experience Skills and Qualification
- OND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Secretarial Studies or related field
- Requisite experience as a Secretary or Administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Ability to multi4asking and manage time
- Good typing skill- of at least 40/w per minute
- Excellent knowledge on use of the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office program
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Faith.Adedeji@mazars.com.ng and Margret.Chukwu@mazars.com.ng using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed