Legal Officer / Company Secretary at Skipper Seil Group
Skipperseil group a multi-national company engaged in critical power sector and infrastructure and has been a strategic investor in generation, transmission and distribution segment of the Nigeria power sector.
We are looking for competent and qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: Legal Officer / Company Secretary
Reference Code: SNL/LOS/003
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the MD, the company secretary will handle all our company's legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
- Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company's transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the appropriate documents for trial and court proceedings
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and sub-contractors
- Represent the company in legal proceedings
- Design and oversee the companyТs policy and position on legal matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Licensed to practice law from the state Bar Association
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to details
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent Incident Investigation skills
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Analytical skills
- Probability and decision making skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Stress management skills
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and CV as a single PDF File to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title and Location E.g Legal Officer/Company Secretary - Lagos.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed