Senior Associate, Grant Management at a Non-governmental Organization (NGO)
A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Grant Management
Ref Code: GM300
- The successful candidate will support the Grants Administration / Compliance department in writing, developing, monitoring and implementing grant proposals.
- S/He will support the Grants Manager to facilitate grant efforts, including grant approval process and post-award compliance.
- Ensures timelines are met in all grants activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess first degree in Law (LLB; BL) from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Grants Management.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & Location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Login And Apply