Dispatch Rider at a Start-up Logistics Company - 1 Hundred HR Consult
1 Hundred HR Consult - Our client, a start up Logistics company, operating from Maryland, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Start Date: Immediate Start.
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties;
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/particulars are updated and valid;
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises;
- Must observe all safety measures and properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to;
- Record information, such as items received and delivered;
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries;
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle;
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc);
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- A High School Certificate, OND. HND, B.Sc.;
- At least 1- year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider;
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally;
- Be hardworking, diligent, and possess positive Energy;
- Must be physically fit;
- Must be honest, reliable and punctual;
- Be friendly and presentable;
- Must have a good road navigation knowledge of Lagos Nigeria.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidate should be ready to start Immediate.
Login And Apply