Development Operation Manager at Innovectives Limited
IT and Telecoms
Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider.
Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Operation Manager
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and СfixesТ
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Security, Virtualization and 3 Par Storage technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise wide Linux and Microsoft server environments both on cloud and on-premise.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Docker
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Prior experience with container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Experience with Automation Tools such as Jenkins is a plus
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Strong knowledge and implementation history of orchestration tools and configuration management systems.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted.
Login And Apply